Sickness Certificates

The NHS does not provide sick notes for illnesses of less than seven days. If you need a sick note and you have been ill for less than 7 days you should complete your own note called a SC2. This is available from benefits offices, or your employer or can be dowloaded on the link here.

If your employer insists on a sick note when you are ill for less than 7 days then this would be a private service, for which a charge will be made.

Click here to download SC2

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website